1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙，好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生，对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行。
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you up. 我会帮你打点的。
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far, so good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends. 噢，这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易，去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的，我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to work out. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
This is my computer. That is your computer.这是我的电脑。那是你的电脑。
Is this a teacher’s desk? Yes, it is.这是老师的桌子么?是的。
What time is it? It’s two o’clock..几点了?2点整。
It’s 9:45. It’s time for math class.现在9:45。我们该上数学课了。
Is this your T-shirt? No, it’s not.
What colour is it? It’s white.
It’s warm today. Let’s play football. It’s cool. Is it cold?
How much is it? It’s ten yuan.
How much are they? They’re three yuan.
Are they ducks? No, they aren’t.
How many horses are there? Twelve.
Who’s your English teacher? Mr Carter.
What’s he like? He’s tall and strong.
Is she quite? No, she isn’t. She’s very active.
Is she strict? Yes, she is, but she’s very kind.
What day is it today? It’s Wednesday.
What do you have on Thursday?
We have English, math and science on Thursdays.
What do you do on Saturdays?
I watch TV on Saturdays.
What do you have for lunch on Mondays?
We have tomatoes, tofu and fish.
What’s your favourite fruit? I like apples. They’re sweet.
I like fruit. But I don’t like grapes. They’re sour.
What can you do? I can sweep the floor.
I can cook the meals. I can water the flowers.
Can you make the bed? No, I can’t.
Can you use a computer? Yes, I can.
There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room.
There is a mirror, a bed and a big closet.
The closet is near the table. Many clothes are in the closet.
The trash bin is behind the door.
Is there a forest in the park? Yes, there is.
Is there a river? No, there isn’t.
When do you eat dinner? I eat dinner at 7:00 in the evening.
When do you get up? I usually get up at 12:00 at noon.
What do you do on the weekend?
Usually I watch TV and go shopping.
Sometimes I visit my grandparents. What about you?
I often play football. Sometimes I go hiking.
Which season do you like best? I like winter best.
Summer is good, but fall is my favourite season.
Why do you like summer? Because I can swim in the lake.
Why do you like winter? Because I can sleep a long time.
When is your birthday? It’s in May.
My birthday is in June. Uncle Bill’s birthday is in June, too.
Is her birthday in June? Yes. What’s the date? June 9th .
Hi, John. This is Zhang Peng.
What are you doing? I’m doing the dishes.
I’m reading a book.
Grandpa is writing a letter.
Brother is doing homework.
Mom is cooking dinner in the kitchen.
He’s writing an e-mail in the study.
What is it doing? It’s eating bananas.
What is she doing? She’s jumping.
What are they doing? They’re swimming.
They’re climbing trees.
Are you eating lunch? No, we aren’t.
Are they eating the honey? Yes, they are.
Is he playing chess? Yes, he is.
Is she counting insects? No, she isn’t.
How do you go to school, Sarah?
Usually I go to school on foot.
Sometimes I go by bike.
How can I get to Zhongshan Park?
You can go by the No.15 bus.
Where is the cinema, please? It’s next to the hospital.
Turn left at the cinema, then go straight. It’s on the left.
What are you going to do on the weekend?
I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
Where are you going this afternoon? I’m going to the bookstore.
What are you going to buy? I am going to buy a comic book.
What’s your hobby? I like collecting stamps.
He likes collecting stamps, too.
Does she teach English? No, she doesn’t.
Does she teach you math? Yes, she does.
What does your mother do? She is a TV reporter.
Where does she work? She works in a school.
How does she go to work? She goes to work by bus.
Where does the rain come from? It comes from the clouds.
How do you do that?
What should you do then?
How tall are you? I’m 164 cm tall.
You’re shorter than me. You’re 4 cm taller than me.
How heavy are you? I’m 48 kg.
I’m thinner and shorter than you
What’s the matter? My throat is sore. My nose hurts.
How are you, Liu Yun? You look so happy.
How are you, Sarah? You look sad today.
What did you do last weekend? I played football.
Did you read books? Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.
Where did you go on your holiday? I went to Xinjiang.
How did you go there? I went by train.